(1) Right-click MVM-MAC-games.zip and select Save Link As...
(2) Unzip MVM-MAC-games.zip.
(3) Double-click Mini vMac.app. It will open with an annoying clang.
(4) Drag System.dsk onto the Mini vMac.app window.
(5) Drag 1-The Fools Errand.dsk onto the Mini vMac.app window.
2-At the Carnival.dsk onto the Mini vMac.app window.
(7) Drag 3 in Three.dsk onto the Mini vMac.app window.
(8) Double-Click a game to open it.
(9) Under Game File, select Open to select a Saved Game.
You cannot double-click a Saved Game from the desktop to open that game.
(10) Use Quit in the Game menu to quit the game.
(14) To quit the desktop, press CTRL-Q, and while still holding the CTRL key, press Y.
Yes, the CTRL key.
Do not click the Close Window button in the upper right. It hates that.